Before you decide on anything, however, there are few tips for you to consider ensuring the selling process is a smooth and successful one.
Follow These 5 Tips
- Get Some Advice – Talk to anyone you can who has experience selling the home because, with this process, knowledge is power.
- Make It Look Good – Get advice from your realtor on how to make your home look good inside and out. Whether it’s a new coat of paint or trimming some bushes, a little bit of work could go a long way.
- Get It Inspected – Bring in a home inspector to go through your home and find things that need repairs or replacing. Nobody wants a project when buying a home, so having someone like a home inspector come in could be big in terms of selling points and selling price.
- Look at Your Appliances – See that these are running smoothly. If they are, they could end up being a major selling point.
- Use Your Eyes – Take a look around and take it upon yourself to service or repair anything that might discourage someone else from purchasing your home.
Getting a pre-listing inspection can help to find some defects in the house that could lower your selling price.
You want to have the defects found and repaired first which can help you sell your house at the price you want.
Babcock Home Inspections has been providing home inspections for home buyers and sellers in San Antonio since 2001.
With years of experience, we will find any defects with the home to make sure you get the best bang for your buck when selling your home.
For more information on our services, contact us today!